The Wattech 'SF' Series is designed for larger commercial and industrial applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 150,000 grain to 1,050,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 20-190 GPM. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, and triple alternating systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers.
- Epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Galvanized steel face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, "Y" pattern diaphragm control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-4X enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- PVC pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene brine tanks with dry-salt shelf platform and water re-fill valves.
- ASME constructed, stamped, and certified pressure vessels for varying working pressures.
- "Safety Blue" finish painted vessel exteriors.
- Electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- 'MX-II' Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 4 softener tanks. Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. "Additive Flow Feature" for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and thermo-plastic diaphragm valves.
- Manual system valves for operator-performed regeneration cycle.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) electrical packages.
- High temperature constructed and condensate polisher designs.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single/multiple softeners).
- 'SRS' Salt Recycler System for 25% less salt consumption without loss in treated water quality. Requires additional control valves, enhanced stager controller, and modified brine tank.