The Wattech 'WHC' Series is designed for large industrial applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 1,200,000 grain to 5,400,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 100-1,150 GPM. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, and triple alternating systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers.
- Epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Galvanized steel face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, "Y" pattern diaphragm control valves. Filters with service piping 6" and larger utilize flanged carbon steel face-piping and double-acting butterfly service control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-4X enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene or FRP brine tanks with wet-salt storage and water re-fill valves
- ASME constructed, stamped, and certified pressure vessels for varying working pressures.
- "Safety Blue" finish painted vessel exteriors. Alternative colors are available.
- Electronic water meters for volume initiated regeneration, flow display, and totalization.
- Twin alternating configurations with remote water meter (mechanical or electronic) and electro-mechanical controller for continuous soft water supply.
- 'MX-II' Electronic programmable cycle controllers for systems up to 4 softener tanks. Flexible system control for almost any configuration using timer or volume initiated regeneration. "Additive Flow Feature" for automatically bringing additional tanks on-line as service flow increases.
- Inlet/outlet pressure gauges and sample valves.
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and thermo-plastic diaphragm valves (2-3" service).
- Sch 80 PVC face-piping and butterfly valves (3-8" service).
- 304/316 Stainless steel pressure vessels, face-piping, and internal distributors.
- Manual system valves for operator-performed regeneration cycle.
- Bulk brine storage vessels and brine pump skid systems.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) electrical packages.
- Skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired systems (for single/multiple softeners).
- 'SRS' Salt Recycler System for 25% less salt consumption without loss in treated water quality. Requires additional control valves, enhanced stager controller, and modified brine tank.