The Wattech 'WRO-8H' Series Reverse Osmosis system is designed for industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection).
Nominal output capacities of 36,000-432,000 GPD (25-300 GPM).
Flexible design allowing for easy customization to meet tight engineering specifications.
- High rejection, 8" x 40" thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material, stainless steel side-entry feed/reject ports, and white polyurethane finish. Designed for 300 psig pressure rating.
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Epoxy –coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- Stainless steel pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridges.
- NEMA-4 programmable logic controller (PLC) package complete with operator lights and switches for optimal system control. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet and high pump discharge pressure switches with alarms, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Product water conductivity monitor with digital display and adjustable alarm.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle flowmeters with digital display.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- In-line system temperature indicator.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and 304 stainless steel high pressure piping and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (at programmed timed intervals).
- All 304/316 stainless steel process piping and valves (low and high pressure lines).
- Premium-efficient feed pump motors.
- Inlet feed-water pH monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water ORP monitor/controller.
- Inlet feed-water hardness monitor.
- Inlet feed-water Silt Density Index (SDI) test assembly.
- Membrane flush cycle with RO product.
- RO product diversion valve.
- Touch-screen operator interface terminals in lieu of lights and switches.
- Skid-mounted membrane Clean-in-Place systems.
- RO system performance evaluation software packages.
- Product water storage tanks and re-pressurization pump systems.
- Multi-media, activated carbon, and water softener pre-treatment systems.
- Inlet feed-water chemical injection systems for pH adjust, dechlorination, and anti-scalant.
- Separate-bed, mixed-bed, and electro-deionization post-treatment systems.
The Wattech WRO-8H Series Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered to economically produce high purity water by removal of dissolved minerals, bacteria, particles, and organic impurities. Each WRO machine is constructed using the highest quality components and materials for
reliable operation and exceptional performance. Our standard machines are available with product water outputs from5,600-68,000 LPH (112,000-1,360,000 LPD).
Wattech also offers a wide variety of machine options, pre/post treatment equipment, distribution pumps, and integrated controls for a complete water treatment system. Our specialty is skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired equipment allowing for quick installation and start-up time. Other types of membrane technology are also available including two-pass, two-train, cellulose acetate (CA), and nanofiltration (NF) for custom applications. Wattech engineers are ready to work with you to design a system meeting your water treatment requirements.
The following are just a few of the industrial applications that benefit from the use of reverse osmosis water:
• Boiler Feedwater • Small Municipalities
• Chemical Manufacturing • Electronics Manufacturing
• Humidification • Ink / Dye Production
• Ice-making • Food /Beverage Production
• Bottled Water • Deionizer Pre-treatment
• Operating Pressure: 200-250 psig
• Nominal Recovery: 75–80%
• Nominal Salt Rejection: 98–99%
• Operating Temperature: 45–85° F
• Design Temperature: 50° F
• Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psig
• Control Circuit: 120 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz.
Materials of Construction
• Skid Frame: Epoxy-coated carbon steel
• Membrane Elements: Thin-film Composite (TFC)
• Membrane Housings: FRP (300 psig rated)
• Low pressure piping: Sch 80 PVC
• High pressure piping: Sch 10 304SS
Pump and Motor
• Pump: 304/316SS vertical multi-stage centrifugal
• Motor: TEFC, 460 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz.
• 8” x 40” High rejection membrane elements
• 5-micron sediment pre-filter housing (304SS)
• Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 PLC System with PanelView 600 operator interface
• Prewired motor starter with fused disconnect switch
• NEMA-4 electrical enclosures
• UL-508A Listed electrical panels
• Product water conductivity transmitters
• Product and reject flow transmitters
• 316SS pressure gauges / Inlet pressure switch
Optional Equipment Available
• Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
• PH/ORP monitors
• Low energy membrane elements
• All stainless steel piping and/or skid
• Ethernet/Modbus PLC communications
• Atmospheric storage tanks with level control and repressurization pump systems
• Membrane clean-in-place (CIP) systems
• Pretreatment chemical injection systems